- Philippe Cuénod, M.D., General and Hand Surgeon FMH
- Stéphane Kämpfen, M.D., Orthopaedic and Hand Surgeon FMH
- Michael Papaloizos, M.D., Plastic Aesthetic and Hand Surgeon FMH.
Doctors Cuénod, Kämpfen, and Papaloizos are also well trained in microsurgery.
- Our four certified therapists are in charge of the hand rehabilitation and splinting programmes.
- The nurses and medical assistants take care of the operating room and of the immediate postoperative care and dressings.
- The secretaries and receptionnists welcome you, prepare your files and take care of any administrative question or insurance problem you may have.
- The two facturists answer all questions regarding invoices, bills and payments.
Every staff member is eager to listen to your problems. Don’t hesitate to ask them if you have any question.
Most of the out-patient operations requiring only local or loco-regional anesthesia are done at CH8 whereas in-patient surgery are performed at the Clinique de la Plaine and in other clinics of the city.
You may have to wait before being seen and examined by your doctor. If you are in a hurry for some reason, please let the secretary know when incoming. Medical care takes sometimes longer than foreseen. Emergencies, phone calls or medical complications may delay the consultation. We do our best to minimize these eventualities and apologize in advance for any inconvenience.CH8 | Charles-Humbert 8 | CH-1205 Geneva
Tel: +41 (0)22 595 08 08 | Fax: +41 (0)22 595 08 02 |
Top of page